Many who have not studied the law system assume “the system” to be irreparably corrupt, however the legal system operates like a well-designed engine – it is designed as a machine that contains legal mechanics. Jurisprudence (“the study of the application of law”) is a science designed to protect innocent from being wronged by predators acting either from within a government agency, corporation, or as a member of the public.
Excerpt from Howard Freeman’s famous paper “The UCC Connection“:
“The frustration many Americans feel about our judicial system can be overwhelming and often frightening and, as most fear, is based on lack of understanding or knowledge. Those of us who have chosen a path out of bondage and into liberty are faced, eventually, with the seemingly tyrannical power of some governmental agency and the mystifying and awesome power of the courts. We have been taught that we must “get a good lawyer,” but that is becoming increasingly difficult, if not impossible. If we are defending ourselves from the government, we find that the lawyers quickly take our money and then tell us, as the ship is sinking, “I can’t help you with that — I’m an officer of the court.”
Ultimately, the only way for us to have even a “snowball’s chance” is to understand the RULES OF THE GAME and to come to an understanding of the true nature of the Law. The lawyers have established and secured a virtual monopoly over this area of human knowledge by implying that the subject is just too difficult for the average person to understand, and by creating a separate vocabulary out of English words of otherwise common usage. While it may, at times, seem hopelessly complicated, it is not that difficult to grasp… Consider… that the framers of the Constitution wrote in language simple enough that the people could understand, specifically so that it would not have to be interpreted.“
Note: As of 11-7-2017, many of the below sections are being updated & simplified on a daily basis. This message will be deleted as soon as the site is finished.
The structure of the U.S. legal system is, historically, an amalgamation of various legal systems adopted from several cultures – learn more.
- Admiralty Law – business & administrative law. The laws of commerce. aka Maritime Law. Commercial Law. The Law of Nations.
- Equity Law – the laws of contracts.
- Common Law
- Municipal Courts
- County Courts – public corporations.
- State Courts – affected by State Constitutions, generally tied to business interests.
- Federal Courts – corporate & administrative regulations. Legislative body produces a fixed body of laws to protect Citizens from corporate & state overreach, & other crimes. Maintains a “Fiduciary Duty” to manage tribal treaty interests in good faith. Designed to uphold the laws of the Republic.
- Tribal Courts – more information available soon, including Supreme Court Rulings, in-depth history, local operation, & more.
- State Officials Swear to Uphold State & National Constitutions
- 14th Amendment Guarantees “Equal Protection of the Laws” to Citizens and Non-Citizens
- Public Officials are “Liable” to Their Oath of Office- U.S. Code U.S. Oath Title 42 “Perjury of Oath”
- Officers can be Arrested, “Due Process” Demanded, & Justice can be Obtained of Officers & Civilians for “Being Put in Harm’s Way” of Illegal Statutes Public Officials Enact
Original Purpose of U.S. Embassies – designed to stop wars & protect rights of people overseas.
Pro Se Self Help – learn to represent yourself in court.
Civil Proceedings – the law of torts.
Criminal Proceedings – the prevention & commission of accountability for crimes.
Like this website?
or donate via PayPal:
This website is being broadcast for First Amendment purposes courtesy of
Questions? Suggestion(s) for improvement? Want to offer financial support? Email Distance@WildWillpower.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Page updated 8-6-2017, 11-7-2017.