The United States Federal Judiciary is designed to help The People “fix the system” should injustice arise either within or without the system. If you haven’t yet, please start off by reading our Intro To Law.
- All Types of Court Orders, Writs, & Motions
- U.S. Supreme Court Rulings Neatly Categorized
- Need-to-Know U.S. Codes – hold rights-violators (including law enforcement officials, if needed) accountable
- Tort (Liability Claim Forms) – how to claim damages against an agency, organization, or individual
- Black’s Law Dictionary – Tenth Edition definitions & excerpts from law books
- Heavy Hitters – Build A Landmark Case to Institute Publicly-Beneficial Change – Class Action Lawsuits, Bust Monopolies, or “Take” Private Property for Public Good using Eminent Domain OR “Stop Eminent Domain Abuse” from happening