1.) how the U.S. legal system is designed.
2.) how this relates to equity jurisprudence.
3.) why these systems are designed the way that they are (historically & logistically).
4.) how to utilize and help improve these systems to benefit you, the planet, and your community.
This site should be read in context with our parent organization’s website, www.WildWillpower.org.
Many who have not studied law assume “the system” to be irreparably corrupt, however the legal system operates much like a machine which contains legal mechanics. Jurisprudence (“the study of the application of law”) is a science designed to protect innocent persons from being wronged by predators acting either from within a government agency, corporation, or as a member of the public while also providing the opportunity to access redress, create needed policy reforms, and, in short, aid yourself and humanity at large.
Wild Willpower PAC would like to formally thank the many contributors who have collectively helped to make this website available to humanity. These “preservers of knowledge” of humanity’s history which offer wisdom and direction are acknowledged within
Additional contributors are referenced in various places throughout this site, although we are working to make this knowledge as accessible and easy-to-navigate as possible in order to aid humanity at large.
Let Us Begin:
Excerpt from Howard Freeman’s famous paper “The UCC Connection“:
“The frustration many Americans feel about our judicial system can be overwhelming and often frightening and, as most fear, is based on lack of understanding or knowledge. Those of us who have chosen a path out of bondage and into liberty are faced, eventually, with the seemingly tyrannical power of some governmental agency and the mystifying and awesome power of the courts. We have been taught that we must “get a good lawyer,” but that is becoming increasingly difficult, if not impossible. If we are defending ourselves from the government, we find that the lawyers quickly take our money and then tell us, as the ship is sinking, “I can’t help you with that — officer of the court.”
Ultimately, the only way for us to have even a “snowball’s chance” is to understand the RULES OF THE GAME and to come to an understanding of the true nature of the Law. The lawyers have established and secured a virtual monopoly over this area of human knowledge by implying that the subject is just too difficult for the average person to understand, and by creating a separate vocabulary out of English words of otherwise common usage. While it may, at times, seem hopelessly complicated, it is not that difficult to grasp… Consider… that the framers of the Constitution wrote in language simple enough that the people could understand, specifically so that it would not have to be interpreted.“
Note: As of 11-7-2017, many of the sections of this website are being updated & simplified on a daily basis. This message will be deleted as soon as the site is finished.
The structure of the U.S. legal system is, historically, an amalgamation of various legal systems adopted from several cultures and upgraded following the American Revolution. Over times, these systems became organized into a structured, amendable, effective legal system which contains:
- International Commercial Trade “Admiralty” Law – business & administrative law. The laws of commerce. aka Maritime Law. Commercial Law. The Law of Nations. Merchant Law. Mercantile Law. Lex Mercatoria.
- Equity Law – the laws that govern the creation of contracts and breach of contracts (including government accountability), breach of verbal agreements, as well as other facets.
- Common Law – science, good will, inherent rights including “right to homestead,” common sense, and civil redress.
- Erasure of “Sovereign Immunity” Legal Defense – officers and lawmakers may be held accountable for violating civil rights.
- The 14th Amendment Guarantees Citizens AND non-Citizens “equal protection of the laws” – however it is up to the individual to express themselves via constituting a “reservation of rights.” This indicates to the officer that there is a respect for their fiduciary position as well.
- State Employees Swear to Uphold The U.S. Constitution and The State Constitution – bound beneath & to uphold often conflicting statutes which are expressed between the two. If an officer enforces a state law that violates your right, the state, county, city, &/or the officer may be liable, depending on the circumstances. See color of law crimes for more information.
- U.S. Embassies -designed to Protect the rights of people overseas AND stop wars.
- Municipal Courts
- County Courts – public corporations.
- State Courts – affected by State Constitutions, generally tied to business interests.
- Federal Courts – corporate & administrative regulations. Legislative body produces a fixed body of laws to protect Citizens from corporate & state overreach, & other crimes. Maintains a “Fiduciary Duty” to manage tribal treaty interests in good faith. Designed to uphold the laws of the Republic.
- Tribal Courts – more information available soon, including Supreme Court Rulings, in-depth history, local operation, & more.
Pro Se Self Help – learn to represent yourself in court.
Civil Proceedings (Torts) – the law asserting rights for the purpose or redressing wrongs.
Criminal Proceedings – the prevention & commission of accountability for crimes.
Like this website?
or donate via PayPal:
This website is being broadcast for First Amendment purposes courtesy of
Like to offer financial support?
We look forward to hearing from you!
Updated 11-17-2017, then 11-20-2017.